"Come and help me build the Monastery of San Damiano, because ladies will dwell here who will glorify our Heavenly Father throughout His Holy Church by their celebrated and holy manner of life."
-
St.Francis speaking of St. Clare and her Sisters

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Angel Windows

REJOICE WITH US: In mid-July, Bovard Studios will be traveling to Our Lady of Solitude Chapel to install the 9 angel windows for the cloister Adoration choir, as well as St. Pio and Bl. John Paul II in the nave of the Church.  Enjoy the latest progress photos:

 
 




1 comment:

  1. What an incredible art form in stained glass. Your windows are magnificent and an eminently suitable enhancement of your beautiful church. I hope that some day I might be able to travel to Arizona to see it up close and personal. I love your blog and love to see pictures of all of you. It makes me feel as if I know you, which I wish I did. God bless you and your church and soon-to-be monastery.

    ReplyDelete