"Come and help me build the Monastery of San Damiano, because ladies will dwell here who will glorify our Heavenly Father throughout His Holy Church by their celebrated and holy manner of life."
-
St.Francis speaking of St. Clare and her Sisters

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June Progress Video

June has been a month of much progress...and more to come before the month closes out next week!  Enjoy this video that will get you up to date on the latest.  There are lots of things on the burner, so to speak!  So please check back soon for updates.

3 comments:

  1. hi Sisters! Love the video. By the way what's the name of the song that you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James. Glad you enjoyed the video. The group is: Above the Golden State. And the song name is I'll Love You So I've been using Animoto to make the videos and they have a free-use Christian music section. I got the song from there. Be sure to check out the July Progess video. Amazing how quickly things are going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much Sister! Please know that i keep all of you in my prayers and masses daily! I pray that you do the same for me!

    ReplyDelete